Benefits of Core Yoga
The Warm Core yoga series and the Hot Core Flow series are calm, dynamic series. The standing postures are performed in a number of slow vinyasas, after each vinyasa there is a short rest. You practice the basic postures (Bikram series) and you prepare for a number of new postures. We also practice a number of deep movements for the hips and a number of postures that develop strength in the arms and shoulders.
- The new postures challenge the body in a different way.
- You learn more and more to use your breath when practicing.
- You gain more insight and control over your body.
- You improve your balance, you improve your concentration.
- Special attention is paid to the core of the body; the abdominal muscles are discussed.
- You learn to move from your “Core” to your center. This also works outside the yoga room.
The Hot Core Flow series uses the mirror and the heat is 37 – 39 degrees.
The Warm Core series hardly uses the mirrors and the space is 32 degrees.