Regulations for online booking and cancelling
About online booking
- You can book a class maximum 7 days in advance.
- Use the website, all classes or the mindbody app. You cannot make a reservation via e-mail.
- Reserve your spot for a yoga class only if you’re healthy and don’t have any (mild) cough or flu-like symptoms.
- Do you have mild signs of an air infection or cough, a tendency to cough or do you feel unwell, please stay at home for your own wellbeing and of the other yogi’s, take the class online!
- On the website and in the app you can see how many spots are available or if a class is fully booked. You can choose a class on a different time and day, take a place on the waiting list or take a class online. When waiting lists for certain times and classes arise, new classes will be added.
- After each booking you will receive a confirmation by e-mail with detailed instructions. If you do not receive this e-mail, check your Mindbody account to see if you allow us to send you reminders. Make sure that at least the top 2 blocks are checked in your account under “contact”. If all this is correct, check your SPAM folder and make email@example.com a safe sender.
- Two days before the class you will receive a reminder.
- If you cannot follow the class, please cancel as soon as you know this to make space for a fellow yogi.
Canceling your reservation
Cancelling shortly before the class (2 hours in advance) unfortunately lead to empty places in the yoga room. Most people want to schedule their yoga class a day in advance. The studio needs all possible income now the number of places in the yoga room are limited.
Therefore, the following change in canceling policy applies with effect from this moment: You can cancel the class without costs, up to 12 hours in advance.
- Cancellations through the website or app are free (with a class restitution on your class card) to maximum 12 hours before the start of the class.
- Cancelling for a class via e-mail of phone is not possible
- Cancellations less than 12 hours before class, count as a “late cancellation”, your account will be charged as if you had attended.
- For yogi’s with an unlimited card (intro card, monthly unlimited, monthly abonnement or year card) the same applies. If you fail to cancel for the class a “no show fee” of € 13 (the price of a class on a 10 class card) will be charged. It is appreciated when you pay this amount upon your next visit to the studio.
If there is a waiting list
- If there are more sign ups than spots in a class, you automatically will be on the waiting list. If there are cancellations you’ll get an automatic email message saying you will be able to attend the class. So check your e-mail 12 hours before the start of the class to see if you can participate.
- If the class is full and you choose to take a virtual class, cancel yourself from the waiting list to make space for a fellow yogi.
- Also still on the waiting list you can visit the studio. When a free spot occurs you can join.